Table of Contents:
- Benefits Of Using Conditioner For Dry Hair
- How To Use Conditioner For Dry Hair
- How To Choose Conditioner For Dry Hair
- Best Conditioner For Dry Hair Available In India
- 1. Pantene Total Damage Care Conditioner
- 2. Wow Coconut & Avocado Oil No Parabens & Sulphate Hair Conditioner
- 3. L’oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner
- 4. Tresemme Smooth And Shine Conditioner
- 5. Dove Dryness Care Conditioner
- 6. Himalaya Herbal Dryness Defense Hair Detangler And Conditioner
- 7. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
- 8. OGX Morocco Aragan Oil Conditioner
- 9. Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk And Almonds Conditioner
- 10. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
- FAQs: Conditioner For Dry Hair
Last Updated on August 24, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
People suffer from dryness of hair frequently because of many factors such as pollution, sun damage, use of hair styling products, etc. And because of the busy life that we are living day to day most of us don’t have the time to invest in natural remedies for dry hair. In this case, conditioners become our saviour. But then again the problem arises that among so many dry hair conditioner available in the market which one should we choose and on what basis. In the article, we will try to help in making your decision making a little bit easier.
Benefits Of Using Conditioner For Dry Hair
- Using a conditioner helps to give to smooth and soft hair.
- If you have coloured hair, the conditioner helps to retain colour.
- If you have a habit of keeping your hair open then conditioner helps you to prevent flyaway hair.
- Using conditioner helps to reduce tangling of hair and hair frizz.
- Using a conditioner also helps to prevent damage and breakage of hair.
- It also provides nourishment to the hair.
How To Use Conditioner For Dry Hair
- The first step is to choose a conditioner for your hair type.
- Wash your hair with shampoo like always, focus on your scalp while massaging your hair with the shampoo.
- Rinse off the shampoo and wrong out your hair because if the conditioner is applied to really wet hair, it will run right off.
- Take a little amount of conditioner in your palm and apply it to the ends of your hair.
- Let the conditioner set for around 5 minutes.
- Then rinse off the conditioner thoroughly from your hair, make sure your hair doesn’t feel slimy.
How To Choose Conditioner For Dry Hair
- For dry hair do not choose a strengthening and volumizing conditioner.
- If you have slightly dry hair then choose a moisturizing, Hydrating and smoothing conditioner.
- If have really dry and brittle hair, buy conditioner whose label promote damage repair, control frizz, protect from heat.
Best Conditioner For Dry Hair Available In India
We live in a beautiful country called India. And we are blessed to experience all different kinds of weather from sunny to rainy to winter. But along with these season changes, something else also changes and that is our hair conditions. And to enjoy all the various changing seasons and not worry about the hair damage we need an effective bottle of conditioner. Mentioned below are some of the best conditioner for dry hair in India.
1. Pantene Total Damage Care Conditioner
This conditioner helps to make the hair stronger and nourished from the inside and shiner and glamorous from the outside. Using this conditioner daily will give you healthy looking hair by repairing the damaged hair through moisturizing. It helps to provide nourishment to hair from root to tip.
Brand Name: Pantene
2. Wow Coconut & Avocado Oil No Parabens & Sulphate Hair Conditioner
This conditioner is enriched with avocado oil, virgin coconut oil, wheat protein, vitamin B5 and E. These nourishing ingredients help to keep the hair strong and glossy. It helps to treat hair affected by sun damage, ageing, pollution and chemical treatment. It also helps to give natural volume and thickness to your hair.
Brand Name: WOW
3. L’oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner
This is one of the best hair conditioner available in the market today. It has nourishment of 6 oils and can be used on your scalp. This conditioner deeply nourishes your hair with the benefits of 6 micro-oils used. It helps to make your hair look healthy, fresh and beautiful.
Brand Name: L’Oreal Paris
4. Tresemme Smooth And Shine Conditioner
This conditioner helps to provide moisturization to your hair giving you silky smooth hair. It helps to prevent frizz and flyaways without making your hair look flat. This conditioner is enriched with Moroccan argan oil. This conditioner is light and can be used daily. It helps to make your hair smooth, silky and easy to style.
Brand Name: TRESemme
5. Dove Dryness Care Conditioner
Dove conditioner helps in giving you bouncy, nourished and shiny hair from the roots up. This conditioner helps to provide protection for your hair from daily wear and tear, making it feel soft and smooth. It also helps to detangle hair so that your hair can be easily managed. Using this conditioner gives you moisturized and refreshed hair.
Brand Name: Dove
6. Himalaya Herbal Dryness Defense Hair Detangler And Conditioner
This herbal conditioner is specially made for dry, frizzy and tangled hair. The herbal ingredients provide moisturization, improve manageability and protect hair from future damage. The conditioner is enriched with hibiscus that moisturizes and detangles hair and blue water lily that helps to provide nourishment and promote hair growth.
Brand Name: Himalaya
7. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
This is expensive but really effective conditioner which helps to moisturize and hydrate your hair, giving it a soft and healthy look. It is creamy in texture and contains coconut essence. It has no parabens, mineral oil or gluten and is completely safe for usage.
Brand Name: Herbal Essences
8. OGX Morocco Aragan Oil Conditioner
This conditioner is specially made for chemically treated hair but can be used on regular hair. The argan oil present in the product helps to provide strength, shine and softness to your hair. While also protecting it from heat damage and UV rays. Using this conditioner will let you colour and style your hair in any way you like without worrying about hair damage.
Brand Name: OGX
9. Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk And Almonds Conditioner
This conditioner is enriched with soy milk and almonds. The soy milk helps to replenish and restore damaged hair while almonds provide deep nourishment to your hair. This will result in beautiful and healthy hair. Using this conditioner make your hair feel smooth and soft with every wash.
Brand Name: Garnier
10. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
This conditioner helps to solve 5 hair problems such as hair fall, dry hair, rough hair, dull hair, and split ends. It protects our hair from being damaged by heat, humidity, brushing and blow drying. Using this conditioner will give you smooth, shiny and strong hair.
Brand Name: L’Oreal
FAQs: Conditioner For Dry Hair
Can I Use Conditioner On Dry Hair?
There are leave-in conditioners manufactured specially to be used on dry hair. You can use this conditioner on dry hair, but our regular conditioner is made to be used on damp and wet hair and be rinsed out latter. If you will use your regular conditioner on dry hair you will end up with really greasy hair.
Is It Ok To Sleep With Conditioner In Your Hair?
It is advisable to not sleep with conditioner on your hair. This will damage your hair to make your scalp feel itchy and hair sticky. The maximum time to leave a conditioner is 30 minutes. Sleeping with conditioner in your hair will cause hair fall as our hair to lose its elasticity when wet and if you apply it on dry hair you will have one hell of an itchy scalp.
How Can I Moisturize My Hair Overnight?
Mentioned below are the steps you can follow to moisturize your hair using coconut oil overnight.
- Slightly dampen your hair before applying the oil.
- Warm the coconut oil in your palm.
- Carefully massage the oil into your scalp.
- Apply the oil from root of your hair to the tip.
- Wear a shower cap and get your beauty sleep.
- In the morning wash your hair with preferably an organic shampoo.
How Long Should I Leave Conditioner In My Hair?
It depends on the product and how hair type depending on which you decide the amount of time you should leave the conditioner in your hair. Most products have their instructions written on the label mentioning the time period. But in general, if you are using a deep conditioner than the minimum duration of the is 20 minutes. And if you are using a regular day to day conditioner than the minimum duration is 3 minutes.
How Can I Keep My Hair Moisturized every day?
To moisturize your hair every day use a conditioner regularly, trim your hair from time to time, use moisture-retaining oils such as shea butter, avocado oil, castor oil, do not use heat styling daily, try to naturally dry your hair and try to get yourself some satin pillow covers.