Table of Contents:
- Benefits of Cream For Dry Skin
- How To Use Cream For Dry Skin
- How To Choose The Best Cream For Dry Skin
- Best Cream For Dry Skin Available In India
- 1. Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- 2. Salve Skin Cream
- 3. Biotique Bio Wheat Germ Firming Face Body Night Cream For Normal To Dry Skin
- 4. Lotus Herbals Wheatnourish Wheatgerm Oil and Honey Nourishment Massage Cream
- 5. Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream
- 6. Olay Moisturizing Skin Cream
- 7. Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme
- 8. VLCC Honey Moisturiser
- 9. Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturiser Lotion
- 10. Plum E Luminence Deep Moisturizing Cream
Last Updated on February 9, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
Creams come with many benefits, they enhance the beauty and sometimes also contain medicinal values that make skin better, creams are good for every kind of skin, but for dry skin, creams are very important, it gives the much needed nutrients and moisture to the skin, they prevent it from getting flaky and make the skin beautiful. Creams keep skin hydrated, by this they maintain the skin in everyouth stage. Skin stays flexible, glowing and beautiful.
Benefits of Cream For Dry Skin
- Keeps skin soft
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Keeps skin glowing
- Prevents cold sores
- Prevents premature ageing
- Prevents wrinkles
- Prevents skin fatigue from flaky skin
- Soothes skin irritation
- Removes skin redness
- Makes skin beautiful
How To Use Cream For Dry Skin
- Wash your face
- Take enough amount of cream
- Apply directly
- Massage with gentle strokes
- Use twice a day for better results
- Use at night, necessarily, for better results
How To Choose The Best Cream For Dry Skin
Using a cream for dry skin is excellent, it makes the skin beautiful, it gives the nutrients that are lacking and make it better in texture. To choose the best cream to observe your skin and look what problems you are facing then look at the creams available and then see which cream is the best to tackle all your problems and give the nutrients required.
Best Cream For Dry Skin Available In India
1. Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion is an advanced lotion for dry skin with ERC-5 (Epidermal Replenishing Complex) it is an innovative mixture of 5 main ingredients that nourish the skin making it soft, smooth and relieved from itching. It non-comedogenic, pH balanced, dermatologically tested and works for 24 hours.
2. Salve Skin Cream
Salve Skin Cream has Paraffin cream and Paraffin Lotion, it nourishes the skin in a very soft way and is a lightweight cream and has added aloe in it which cools the skin and makes the skin hydrated and flexible.
275 Rupees for 200 gm
3. Biotique Bio Wheat Germ Firming Face Body Night Cream For Normal To Dry Skin
Biotique Bio Wheat Germ FIRMING FACE Cream has anti-oxidants which maintain the youthfulness of the skin, it revitalizes the dull skin and make it glowing. It also prevents premature aging. Biotique Bio Wheat Germ FIRMING FACE Cream has Almond, Carrot and Sunflower Oil.
4. Lotus Herbals Wheatnourish Wheatgerm Oil and Honey Nourishment Massage Cream
Lotus Herbals Wheatnourish Wheatgerm Oil is an oil like cream which has many great ingredients like, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Honey and many more, all of them have anti-oxidants and other nutrients. Lotus Herbals Wheatnourish Wheatgerm Oil has astrigent properties as well, it works at all the issues faced by skin and is an excellent cream.
5. Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream
Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream is a lightweight daily skin care cream for dry skin, but this cream is not only for dry skin, but it also suits all skin types, it is non-greasy as well. Aloe vera, winter cherry, Indian kino tree, and Indian pennywort are the contents if this cream, these all ingredients make the skin beautiful and hydrated.
6. Olay Moisturizing Skin Cream
Olay Moisturizing Skin Cream has a unique moisture lock formula which retains the formula where it is needed the most, it has natural fluids which maintain the youthfulness of the skin and keep it young forever. Olay Moisturizing Skin Cream is easy to absorb and goes skin deep to give the nourishment.
7. Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme
Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturizing Cream is a non-greasy cream for daily care, it has plum and grape extracts with antiseptic qualities that make it an all-rounder in fighting with dry skin issues and getting a beautiful skin.
8. VLCC Honey Moisturiser
VLCC Honey Moisturiser has Almond, Jojoba, Honey, and Olive hydrates that make the skin beautiful, they are the ingredients known for the corrective measures they have for the skin. VLCC Honey Moisturiser actively maintains the natural moisture balance and keeps it hydrated.
9. Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturiser Lotion
Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturiser Lotion has the much needed moisture for the dry skin, in winters specially, dry skin need much care, Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturiser has good moisture content as well as it is having a visible sheen which looks excellent.
10. Plum E Luminence Deep Moisturizing Cream
Plum E Luminance Deep Moisturizing Cream is a rich cream with a list of powerful ingredients like Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil that provide excellent nutrients. Plum E Luminence Deep Moisturizing Cream is 100% vegan and delivers effective results. It also gives a glow to the skin
Dry skin is an issue which is tough to handle, it causes skin irritation and redness but by having lifestyle changes and using creams that provide nourishment to dry skin, making it better.
1. What Is The Best Cream For Dry Skin?
The best cream for dry skin is the one which has all the ingredients that suit you and tackles all the issues faced by you. However, these two creams are good in all respect
- Plum E Luminance Deep Moisturizing Cream
- Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily
- Moisturising Creme
2. What Causes Extremely Dry Skin?
Extremely dry skin is caused by not drinking enough water, staying for long hours in AC and not applying moisturizer, not sleeping properly and having an irregular lifestyle. Extremely dry skin is also caused by genetic issues
3. Is Vaseline Good For Dry Skin?
Yes, Vaseline is good for dry skin, it’s a moisturizer which has intensive deep nourishes good for dry skin, it stays for long and keeps skin hydrated. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion is the best for dry skin and provides 24 hours nourishment to the skin.
4. How Can I Hydrate My Skin?
To hydrate your skin, drink enough water, use oil-based products and use products and creams which hydrates the skin. Aloe Vera can be used directly on the skin to provide hydration to the skin.
5. What Can Dry Skin Be A Sign Of?
Dry skin is a sign of not getting enough water, it signifies that you are not drinking enough water and need to drink more water. Dry skin is also a sign of skin not having necessary oils which can be supplied by using essential oils.