Table of Contents:
- 1. Mesmara 100% Pure and Natural Undiluted Eucalyptus Oil
- 2. Speaking Tree 100% Pure and Natural Undiluted Eucalyptus Oil
- 3. Naturalis High-Grade Eucalyptus Oil
- 4. Meraki Essentials 100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil
- 5. WishCare Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 6. Nature’s Absolutes Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 7. Old Tree Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 8. StBotanica Eucalyptus Pure Aroma Oil
- 9. Allin Exporters Natural Eucalyptus Oil
- 10. All Naturals Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Last Updated on January 6, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
Eucalyptus oil is one of the most popular essential oils since centuries and in many parts of the world. It has been traditionally used for respiratory wellness, for issues of joint and muscle pain and also for its beauty benefits for skin and hair. Use it topically diluted with other carrier oils or use it for aromatherapy using a diffuser, it is one of those oils which is a mandatory part of your wellness cabinet.
Let’s look at the top brands and products for Eucalyptus oil along with their prices at the time of writing this, and their buying links. Always prefer essential oils which are natural and pure and watch out for the ones which are pre-diluted or are artificial compositions mimicking the real thing.
1. Mesmara 100% Pure and Natural Undiluted Eucalyptus Oil
Mesmara is a relatively new natural oil brand but has made a reputation in the industry within a short span of time. This oil has been distilled from partially dry but fresh eucalyptus tree leaves. The oil has a distinctive smell. It helps reduce acne and blemishes. It is also an effective nasal decongestant. It has a woody penetrating fragrance that can be used as air freshener.
2. Speaking Tree 100% Pure and Natural Undiluted Eucalyptus Oil
Packed in a 30ml bottle with dropper cap, this oil has an intense menthol, pine-like aroma. This oil brand claims to be more superior and effective than other oil brands. Finely distilled from natural eucalyptus trees, it has a pleasing fragrance that fills the room immediately and is considered one of the preferred oils for room diffusers.
3. Naturalis High-Grade Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil from Naturalis, called nilgiri tel in Hindi, has a cool and crisp fragrance. Naturalis brings to you the purest eucalyptus oil, extracted from eucalyptus tree leaves with effective distillation methods. It can be diluted with other oils for various benefits.
4. Meraki Essentials 100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil
Meraki essentials eucalyptus oil is of the highest quality and has a natural earthy scent. It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that make it a must-have for every household. It is extracted from twigs of eucalyptus tree through steam distillation. It is 100% safe to use with no added chemicals.
5. WishCare Eucalyptus Essential Oil
WishCare always brings the best for its customers and is here with the finest quality eucalyptus oil extracted from the deep dark woods of eucalyptus trees in Nilgiris. It is 100% pure essential oil with no harmful toxins. It relaxes the body and soothes the mind. It has various therapeutic properties that have been best stored through steam distillation technique.
6. Nature’s Absolutes Eucalyptus Essential Oil
100% pure, natural and organic. This product has various benefits and Nature’s Absolutes gets them all to you in just one bottle. Made from the finest eucalyptus twigs and leaves. It uses a unique distillation method to extract oil from the leaves. It is also Amazon’s choice.
7. Old Tree Eucalyptus Essential Oil
It claims to be the best product at the best price that is 100% natural and pure. It can be used in a steam bath, massages, toilet cleaner etc. having a wide range of benefits. It is natural, pure and organic with no harmful substances.
8. StBotanica Eucalyptus Pure Aroma Oil
It has been handpicked and harvested from the world’s most well-known forests in Nilgiri. It is unadulterated and has a refreshing smell that can elevate mood easily. It has no chemicals or harmful toxins. It can also be used as a bug repellant.
9. Allin Exporters Natural Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil by Allin exporters has various therapeutic properties alongwith a pleasant fragrance that makes this product unique. It is extracted from eucalyptus globules through distillation. It is 100% pure natural oil extracted from the finest eucalyptus leaves by well-trained leaf-pickers.
10. All Naturals Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Made from real eucalyptus tree leaves, this oil has various health and beauty benefits. This brand provides a great value for money.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil?
Eucalyptus oil has various benefits for health, skin and hygiene. Let’s list down some of the benefits for which it is popularly used:
- It has decongesting properties that can provide relief from cold.
- It also provides hair nourishment by stimulating hair follicles.
- It can help with itchy scalp and lice as well.
- It has a very pleasant natural smell that is all pervasive and can be used as a room freshener.
- It naturally shoos away all the bugs and insects too.
- Eucalyptus oil massage also helps in joint pain and arthritis.
- It gives a radiant glow to the skin. It destroys the bacteria that clogs pores and prevents acne.
- It can be used for naturally deodorizing and cleaning your home, shelves, tables etc.
- It is an immunity booster. Its pleasant aroma has the capacity to stimulate both mind and body which helps relieve stress.
2. How to Use Eucalyptus Oil?
Eucalyptus oil can be used in various ways for the above-mentioned benefits-
- Add some water to it and put it in a spray bottle to make anti-bacterial room freshening spray.
- Add 3-4 drops to warm water and bathe with it.
- Mix a few drops with almond oil for a body massage.
- Diffuse it at your home to clear congestion or cleaning your home.
- It could also be dropped on the shower floor and used as a mood elevator.
3. How to Choose the Right Eucalyptus Oil?
When you are looking for eucalyptus oil online or at a store always look for 100% natural and pure. It is always smart to buy essential oils from an organic brand. Always remember to choose non-GMO eucalyptus oil. Also, don’t forget to read ingredients.
4. Essential Tips while Using Eucalyptus Oil
- Pure Eucalyptus oil is highly concentrated and should be diluted with a suitable carrier oil like coconut or almond oil before topical use.
- Eucalyptus oil can be very powerful and lead to skin reactions. Always do a patch test of the diluted recipe on the skin on your hand before applying elsewhere.
- It is very important to buy unadulterated natural eucalyptus oil for effective usage.
- It has a strong smell that might not suit everyone.
- It can be mixed with other oils for effective use.
- Pregnant or nursing women must consult their doctor before using eucalyptus oil. Also it should be kept away from kids and pets.
5. Which is the Best Eucalyptus Oil Brand in India?
Nature’s Absolutes is the best eucalyptus oil brand in India. It is also Amazon’s choice! It provides 100% natural oil with value for money.