Table of Contents:
- Benefits of hair mask
- How to use a hair mask
- How to choose the best hair mask for you
- Best Hair Mask available in India
- 1. Mamaearth Argan Hairfall Control Mask
- 2. StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask
- 3. Indus Valley Deep Nourishing Hair Spa With Keratin
- 4. MATRIX By fbb Smoothproof Smoothing Masque
- 5. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 masque
- 6. Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment
- 7. Skin Elements Caffeine & Argan Hairfall Control Hair Mask
- 8. Aegte Keralution Hair Mask
- 9. Wella Professionals SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask
- 10. Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque
Last Updated on February 9, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
Hair is a symbol of beauty. They have been described as mystical and alluring by many poets and writers, they hold a charm, but nowadays, everyone is having such a hectic lifestyle that maintaining beautiful hairs is a tough task, stress, pollution makes hairs even worse, so what to do? How to maintain the health of hairs? A better option is to use a hair mask, it is just like a face mask and works really well, it cleans the scalp and hairs, gives the necessary nutrients and the overall texture of hairs is improved. Hair Mask comes in varieties, for you to choose the best one, we have brought you a list of top 10 best hair mask.
Benefits of hair mask
- Conditions hairs
- Makes hairs strong
- Nourishes scalp
- Reduces dandruff
- Can be used as a leave in as well
- Use as a normal conditioner
- Use for deep nourishment
How to use a hair mask
- Shampoo your hairs
- Make sections
- Apply dollops of hair mask on these sections
- Leave for 10 minutes for normal conditioning and for 30 minutes for deep conditioning
- Use a shower cap or a warm damp towel
- Wash your hairs
How to choose the best hair mask for you
- Observe your hairs
- Know the type, it is dry, normal or oily
- Observe your scalp as well
- Recall if you have any allergy
- Look for the benefits you need from the hair mask
- Get the one, use it, if results are good, continue, otherwise look for another hair mask
- Oil regularly for better hairs
Best Hair Mask available in India
1. Mamaearth Argan Hairfall Control Mask
Mamaearth Argan Hairfall Control Mask is ideal for hair-fall due to frizziness, it gives the hairs the moisture that it has lost and works on the brittleness. Mamaearth Argan Hairfall Control Mask is toxin free and dermatologically tested as well.
2. StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask
St Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask – Deep Conditioning & Hydration for Healthier Looking Hair is SLS and Paraben-free. It has Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 with Argan Oil. StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask – Deep Conditioning & Hydration for Healthier Looking Hair is an excellent hair mask and will rejuvenate your hairs.
3. Indus Valley Deep Nourishing Hair Spa With Keratin
Indus Valley Deep Nourishing Hair Spa With Keratin is a good hair mask which works on dandruff and cleans the hairs very well. Indus Valley Deep Nourishing Hair Spa gives the feel of spa at home and works well.
4. MATRIX By fbb Smoothproof Smoothing Masque
MATRIX By fbb Smoothproof Smoothing Masque is a deep conditioning hair mask. It is especially for frizzy hairs, for even deep conditioning, use serum offered by MATRIX along with hair mask.
5. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 masque
L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 masque is 1 solution to many hair problems, it has ceramide cement which repairs the hairs and makes it strong, soft, smooth and full of life.
6. Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment
Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment has bael, liquorice, musk root and nutmeg which are all deep nourishment giver. Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment is chemical free and gives all the nutrients needed by hairs.
7. Skin Elements Caffeine & Argan Hairfall Control Hair Mask
Skin Elements Caffeine & Argan Hairfall Control Hair Mask works on overall health improvement of hair. It has caffeine, rosemary and argan in it, this hair mask repairs the hair follicles and makes them thicker and smoother.
8. Aegte Keralution Hair Mask
Aegte Keralution Hair Mask comes with Keratin, Amla, Methi and other ingredients which are helpful in having better and healthier hairs. It is a refreshing hair mask and works well.
9. Wella Professionals SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask
Wella Professionals SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask works on the hair fiber and rejuvenates them, it has polymer, Jojoba, and Almond which revitalize the hair and makes them gorgeous.
10. Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque
Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque has deep hydration. It has Hydro- Keratin complex which is like a spa at home and refreshes you and your hairs.
Hair Mask provides the necessary nutrients to the hairs, it repairs the damaged hairs and works well on the scalp as well. The hair mask is a good choice to repair and rejuvenate hairs.
1. Are hair masks good for your hair?
Yes, Hair Mask is good for hairs, they are just like the mask you use on your skin. Like the face mask seeps, removes all the impurities of the skin, so is the hair mask, it removes all the impurities of scalp and hairs making them clean. It also gives the necessary nourishment to hairs and makes them better.
2. Do hair masks help split ends?
Hair mask overall nourishment to the skin. It is like giving your hairs a treat. The nourishment given to hairs will not do anything to already present split ends but will reduce the chances of having split ends in the future.
3. Should hair mask be applied on scalp?
Yes, hair mask should be applied on scalp as well, this gives hair mask to clean and nourish the scalp which is much required.
4. How often should I do hair masks?
Hair Mask should be used once in 15 days or use it once in a month. If you have severely damaged hairs, use once in a week. Using it every day is not an option and never use a hair mask every day, always have a considerable gap between two uses of a hair mask.
5. Is hair mask better than conditioner?
Yes, a hair mask is better than conditioner, it gives much more deep nourishment and repairs the damaged hairs, whereas a conditioner only gives back the nutrients lost after shampooing. For regular users, conditioner is better but for severely damaged hairs, a hair mask is better.