Table of Contents:
- List of Top 10 Hair Oil Brand in India
- 1. Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
- 2. Biotique Bio Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil for Falling Hair
- 3. Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil
- 4. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Hair Oil For Hair Growth
- 5. Indulekha Bringha Oil
- 6. Aroma Magic Stimulate Hair Oil
- 7. Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil
- 8. Bajaj Almond Drops Oil
- 9. Khadi Natural Henna & Rosemary Herbal Hair Oil
- 10. Nature’s Absolutes Castor Oil
Last Updated on September 11, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
List of Top 10 Hair Oil Brand in India
1. Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
Made with the goodness of coconut oil and ayurvedic warming oils of thyme, rosemary and patchouli for hair, Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil penetrates deep into your scalp and offers intense nourishment to your hair follicles. This easy to use, non-sticky hair oil fight hair fall, makes roots stronger and keeps your tresses smooth and shiny, even in extreme weather conditions.
Quantity: 300 ml.
2. Biotique Bio Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil for Falling Hair
Biotique claims that their Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil For Falling Hair helps to cure alopecia and several other triggers for hair loss by nourishing the scalp and strengthening the hair strands to control hair breakage. This oil contains an impressive list of ingredients that include bhringraj, butea frondosa, amla, centella along with coconut oil and goat milk.
Quantity: 120 ml.
3. Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil
Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil is extracted by the method of cold pressing to ensure that the oil is obtained in its pure, natural & unadulterated form. This chemical-free oil is rich in Vitamin E and also contains Vitamin K and D3, which together helps to improve your hair health and help the olive oil stimulates hair growth.
Quantity: 225 ml.
4. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Hair Oil For Hair Growth
This non-sticky revitalizing hair oil is enriched with herbal ingredients like fenugreek, bael tree, Indian gooseberry, Bengal gram, neem, soapnut and thistles to ensure that your hair receives essential proteins that nourish the hair roots and reduce hair fall. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Hair Oil not only encourages hair growth but also helps to soothe itchy scalp conditions. Read about the benefits of neem oil for hair growth.
Quantity: 200 ml.
5. Indulekha Bringha Oil
Indulekha Bringha Oil is prepared with an intensive formula using extracts from bringhraj, amla and svetakutaja along with the benefits of virgin coconut oil. It is known as one of the best oils for hair regrowth as it helps to replace the lost hair and maintain its regular volume. Read how amla is beneficial for your hair, health and beauty.
Quantity: 100 ml.
6. Aroma Magic Stimulate Hair Oil
Aroma Magic Stimulate Hair Oil effectively treats various hair loss issues from within by improving blood circulation in your scalp that results in reducing hair fall and also promotes the stimulation of new hair. It is derived from a combination of using essential oils that include benefits of ylang-ylang oil, cedarwood oil and rosemary oil.
Quantity: 20 ml.
7. Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil
Forest Essential promises that their Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil is created from an ancient recipe, recognized in the Vedas using pure, organic ingredients such as black sesame, bhringraj, virgin coconut oil, goat’s milk and herbal extracts. Its nourishing properties aid the growth of healthy hair and treat hair loss and scalp problems.
Quantity: 50 ml.
8. Bajaj Almond Drops Oil
This lightweight premium hair oil, loaded with the goodness of real sweet almond extracts, adds moisture to your hair strands and ensures it remains incredibly fresh and soft for a long time. Enriched with high amounts of vitamin E, Bajaj Almond Drops Oil nourishes the hair roots to makes them stronger and healthier. Explore the benefits of almond oil for hair.
Quantity: 100 ml.
9. Khadi Natural Henna & Rosemary Herbal Hair Oil
Khadi Natural Henna & Rosemary Herbal Hair Oil is filled with anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant herbal extracts that are excellent for improving your scalp health and enhancing new hair growth. Free from paraben, SLS and mineral oils, this rich hair oil acts as an amazing massage oil to give your tresses a vibrant effect.
Quantity: 210 ml.
10. Nature’s Absolutes Castor Oil
Enriched with the highest quality ingredients and the benefit of cold pressed castor oil for hair, this highly effective versatile oil offers intense moisturization and nourishment to your hair shaft. Nature’s Absolutes Castor Oil is the best oil for the growth of hair as it deeply conditions your tresses to make them stronger, thicker and gorgeous.
Quantity: 200 ml.
1. Is Applying Oil Good for Hair?
Yes, applying oil to your scalp and hair strands is considered as an ancient and traditional method of enhancing your hair health and strengthening your hair follicles. It helps to stimulate hair growth and makes your hair appear thicker, softer, and shinier.
2. How to Apply Oil for Hair Growth?
The appropriate way to oil your hair to encourage hair growth needs you to heat the oil a bit and then gently massage it to your scalp, roots, and length of your hair. In case you are using any light hair oil like almond oil or argan oil or suffering from headache, pitta imbalance and scalp disorder, it is recommended not to warm up the oil. Do not wash your hair immediately after applying the oil and avoid exposing your oiled hair to pollution and harsh sun rays.
3. How Often Should I Oil my Hair for Growth?
While the oily scalp is fine even with once a week oiling, it demands more oiling if you tend to suffer from dry, rough and frizzy hair problem. Also, the type of oil you are using plays a significant role. You can oil your hair with a heavy base oil once a week and in case of lightly textured oil, it can be applied twice or thrice a week for promoting better hair growth.
4. Is overnight oiling good for hair?
Although overnight oiling is great for improving your hair growth, some people over wash their hair the next morning which can weaken your hair follicles, leading to hair breakage. Therefore, when you apply oil and leave it overnight, remember to rinse it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water rather than vigorously scrubbing your delicate scalp.
5. How long should we keep oil in hair?
Once you apply hair oil, it must be kept for at least an hour or two. For best results, you should massage your hair and scalp with any good hair oil for 10 to 15 minutes and leave the oil in your hair overnight. However, keep in mind not to allow the oil to stay in your scalp for more than 24 hours.
6. How can I re-grow lost hair?
- Follow a proper hair care routine
- Stay hydrated and eat healthily
- Improve your lifestyle habits
- Opt for a hot oil treatment once a week
- Minimise the use of chemical-containing hair products. Check out all chemicals to avoid in hair products.
- Avoid hair extension and artificial hair dyes
- Get frequent hair trims to eliminate split ends
- Reduce the application of heat styling tools
- Use DIY hair masks for preventing hair loss and inducing hair regeneration
Essential oils such as lemongrass oil, tea tree oil and others are used greatly to improve hair health. Explore the benefits and uses of Lemongrass Essential Oil for hair growth. If hair growth is your agenda, follow some of these top tips for hair growth.