Table of Contents:
- Benefits of Lip Balm With SPF
- How to Use Best Lip Balm With SPF
- How to Choose the Best Lip Balm for You
- Top 10 Best Lip Balm Available in India with Price
- 1. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer, SPF 15
- 2. VLCC Lovable Lip Balm Strawberry With SPF 15
- 3. Maybelline Baby Lips
- 4. Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Cherry
- 5. Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm SPF 15
- 6. Himalaya Sun Protect Orange Lip Care
- 7. SebaMed SPF 30 Lip Defense Stick
- 8. Organic Harvest Lip Balm with SPF
- 9. Island Kiss 100% Natural, Organic Lip Balm, Moisturiser & Tint With SPF 15
- 10. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15
- FAQs: Best Lip Balms with SPF
Lips are softer then the skin at other places of our body, they are even softer than the skin on our face, so they need some extra care and attention and with the summers arriving they need sin protection as well. Lip Balms thus come handy at such time, they come with all the ingredients that care for lips and make them soft. Lip Balms, enhance the natural barrier of lips so that they can protect themselves naturally. Lip Balms also give the necessary nutrients which sometimes we couldn’t supply them, making them smooth, supple and beautiful.
Benefits of Lip Balm With SPF
- Prevents chapped lips
- Makes lips pink
- Gives sun-protection to lips
- Makes lips soft
- Prevents lip bleeding
- Heals cracked lips
- Prevents lips from blackening
- Medicated lip balms prevent blisters
How to Use Best Lip Balm With SPF
- Open the lip balm
- Apply directly on lips
- Let it stay
- Use as many times you want
How to Choose the Best Lip Balm for You
- Observe your lips
- Recall if you have any allergy or blisters
- Look for the benefits you need from the lip balm
- Get the one, use it, if results are good, continue, otherwise look for another lip balm
- Always use good quality products on lips
Top 10 Best Lip Balm Available in India with Price
1. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer, SPF 15
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer has SPF 15 and it makes the lips softer without any greasiness. It’s Norwegian Formula works really well and suitable for the harsh climate as well. Inspired from the harsh weathers this lip balm can heal even the most damaged lips.
2. VLCC Lovable Lip Balm Strawberry With SPF 15
VLCC Lovable Lip Balm Strawberry With SPF 15 has Strawberry extracts which are excellent for lips, it makes them super smooth and lovely, with SPF 15 it is good for your lips. Strawberry extracts in this lip balm makes them softer and juicier just like strawberries.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips comes in various colors and flavors, it keeps the lips hydrated for 6 hours and gives them fruity color as well. Maybelline Baby Lips has SPF 15 which protects the lips from sunrays.
4. Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Cherry
Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Cherry has SPF 15 which protects your lips from harmful sun rays. It has this cherry flavor and a tint of colour which makes the lips soft and smooth for 22 hours and impart a beautiful look.
5. Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm SPF 15
Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm SPF 15 has this enriching cocoa butter which is excellent for moisturizing dry to drier lips. Cocoa butter is very good for having lovely and beautiful lips.
6. Himalaya Sun Protect Orange Lip Care
Himalaya Sun Protect Orange Lip Care has Vitamin E and Vitamin C along with SPF 30 and pa+++ This lip balm is very hydrating and makes the lips shiny and smooth. A good option to give your lips the daily care they need. This lip balm nourishes and protects also.
7. SebaMed SPF 30 Lip Defense Stick
SebaMed SPF 30 Lip Defense Stick has chamomile extracts and Vitamin E which is excellent for making lips super soft and smooth. This lip balm has properties which protect lips from blisters and enhances the natural protective barrier of lips.
8. Organic Harvest Lip Balm with SPF
Brand: Organic Harvest
Organic Harvest Lip Balm with SPF has Lanolin, Dqualane, Olive oil, Lemon oil, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil which deeply nourish and moisturize the lips. It has SPF which makes the lips protected against harmful sun rays.
9. Island Kiss 100% Natural, Organic Lip Balm, Moisturiser & Tint With SPF 15
Brand: Island Kiss
Island Kiss 100% Natural, Organic Lip Balm, Moisturiser & Tint With SPF 15 has Avacado, carrot, mango, kokum and Vitamin E which makes this lip balm extremely soft and nourishing for your lips. This lip balm has beautiful shades and makes your lips beautiful.
10. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15 is healing in nature and can do wonders for lips which got burned due to sun’s heat. This lip balm is nourishing and is suitable for lips needing extra care. A clinical formula based lip balm, so if you are sensitive skin person, then also this lip balm will work for you.
FAQs: Best Lip Balms with SPF
1. Is SPF 15 enough for lips?
Yes, SPF 15 is enough for lips as lils donot get much tanned, they get burned, so if you protect them by using some stole you can protect them from tan but due to heat they can be burnt. So, SPF 15 is enough for your lips.
2. Which lip balm is best for daily use?
To use daily, there are alot of lip balms available, to choose a best one is difficult, but looking at all the benefits, Himalaya Sun Protect lip balm and Maybelline Baby Lips are excellent for using daily.
3. What is the best thing to do for sunburned lips?
The best thing to do to your sunburned lips is to apply some cold pack, use aloe on the lips snd drink enough water. Use a lip balm which is healing in nature like Blisters Medicated Lip Balm.
4. How long does it take for sunburned lips to heal?
Sunburned lips to be healed need time, they can take up to 2 weeks to heal, using some medication can speed up the process.
5. How can I lighten my dark lips naturally?
To lighten dark lips naturally, follow these steps
- Drink enough water
- Use lemon and honey on Lips
- Use rose water
- Use beetroot
- Use almond oil
Lip Balms provide the necessary care needed by lips, they not only make them soft but also protect them from harmful sun rays, lip balms are an integral part of self-care and work effectively.