Table of Contents:
- Lightens and evens out the lip tone.
- Helps in moisturizing the dry and chapped lips.
- An all natural and preservative free lip balm.
- Helps in eliminating the dead skin cells which give chapped free lips.
- Can be used by people with sensitive skin.
About Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm
This natural lip balm reduces pigmentation of dark lips, making them look soft, supple and beautiful. It contains beeswax which is a good moisturizer for dry and cracked lips. It helps to keep the moisture locked and prevents drying of lips. Cracked, painful and bleeding lips are some commonly encountered problems during the winter season and this lip balm is perfectly suitable for use in the dry winters. A little amount of the balm lasts for about two hours and hence it is not required to be applied in large amount. Since the contents of this lip balm are natural, it doesn’t cause any reaction and is safe to use for people with sensitive skin.
Benefits of Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm
- The moisturizing action of this lip balm keeps dry lips at bay and gives excellent protection against dryness.
- Adds a soft, healthy shine to the lips. As it contains vitamin E, it helps to prevent inflammation which can result from dried, chapped look rejuvenating the cells and increase the natural colouration of lips.
- Packed with natural ingredients, it is absolutely safe for daily use, unlike lipsticks and also adds a light lip tint.
- No harm in case of sensitive skin people. The natural ingredients used here are hypoallergenic.
- This balm also helps to exfoliate the lips in a gentle, yet effective manner getting rid of all the dead cells.
- The depigmentation property of this lip balm helps to lighten the pigmented lips which are acquired over time by smoking, regularly using dark shade lipsticks and constant exposure to pollutants, into a natural healthy shade.
1) Mulethi/Liquorice Extract
An effective immunity boost helps to fight off microbes, pathogens, allergens and pollutants. Has anti-inflammatory properties on skin, soothing rashes and combats pigmentation. Has antioxidant and free radical scavenging action that reduces inflammatory reactions and reduces pain related to diseased states. The active component of mulethi is glycyrrhizin that contributes to the extraordinary effects of this herbs.
2) Grape Fruit Extract
Grapes are known to fight skin aging, provide protection against sunburn, gives a smooth texture to lips, combats uneven skin pigmentation and helps to lighten scars. So this ingredient in the lip balm will protect lips against the harmful UV Rays of the sun and prevent pigmentation. Grapes are considered to be an elixir for skin and imparts shine to the skin, including lips.
3) Castor Oil
Castor oil is rich in fatty acids and enhances the smooth texture of the skin, including lips. Castor oil is considered to be a boon when it comes to inflamed skin and rashes, caused by sunburns or pollution. Castor oil also promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin proteins that are vital for maintaining the youthfulness of skin. It is also an efficient moisturizer which can fight off the dryness in chapped lips.
4) Sunflower Seeds Extract
It is rich in vitamin E or tocopherol that helps to neutralize free radicals responsible for inflammation and diseases. Folic acid contained in sunflower oil also helps to regenerate new cells, replacing damaged cells.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of the lip balm to cover the surface of the lips entirely.
- Leave overnight.
- Reapply when lips dry out.
Who is it for
- Lip Type: It can be used by all skin types, from dry to combination type.
- Age: The product is suitable for all age groups.
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Dry Lips, Chapped Lips.
- Texture: It has a wax type consistency.
- Colour: The balm reddish brown in color.
- Smell: It has a fruity, grape-like fragrance.
The product comes in a decent green color tub with a screw cap. It contains a plastic cover inside the container to protect the balm.
- It may cause a color difference when used with a lipstick.
- Discontinue use of the product if irritation develops.