Table of Contents:
Last Updated on February 9, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
- Light and gentle cleaner for daily use.
- Cleans surface-level dirt, unclogs pores, and removes impurities.
- Protects the face of its natural oil and nourishment.
- Moisturizes the skin, and prevents too much drying.
- Suitable for normal, dry and combination skin.
About Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron And Neem Face Cleanser
The Forest Essentials Saffron And Neem Face Cleanser is a light and efficient product of daily use for removing surface level dirt, unclogging pores, tackling acne and for a fresh and moisturized look. Ideal for normal, dry and combination skin, it is made of Kewda Leaf extract, Honey, Saffron and Neem, and is 100% paraben and sulphate free. Its delicateness keeps up the glow of the skin, whilst retaining the skin’s natural nutrients.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron And Neem Cleanser
- It helps in removing toxins, impurities and dead skin cells.
- It is ideal for a sensitive acne-prone skin.
- Protects the skin of its natural oil and nutrients.
- Leaves the Fresh and glowing skin with the daily routine.
- Oils are cold-pressed by hand. So, the nutrients remain intact, as no heat is applied.
- It is 100% paraben and sulfate free.
1) Kewda Leaf Extract
Kewda Leaf extract is a great anti-oxidant and cools off the skin.
Honey is an elixir for the skin. It has anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties which leave the skin fresh and smooth. It also tackles the harm caused by the sun’s rays and removes the impurities of dirt, dust and pollution from the pores.
Saffron gives a glow to the skin, while its fragrance is good for relaxing the senses.
4) Neem Leaf Extract
Neem has anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and healing properties, making Neem oil ideal for tackling acne and rashes on the face.
How to Use
- Take a small quantity of the cleanser. One pump of the bottle should be enough.
- Work out the cleanser on your face. It doesn’t lather much, yet it is suitable for everyday use.
- After 30 minutes of cleansing in circular motions, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Dab (and not rub) the water dry with a towel.
Who is it for
- Skin Type: It works best with normal, dry and combination skin.
- Age Group: For all age groups (20 Years and up).
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Dry Skin, Prevents Acne.
- Texture: Made from natural products, it is neither very thick, nor very thin, but just about right inconsistency for application. Since not very soapy, it doesn’t lather much and is easy to remove.
- Colour: It is a light-yellowish colored face cleaner, that does not contain many soapy elements.
- Smell: It has a strong aroma of saffron that revitalizes the senses.
The packaging comes in a rectangular and transparent container, allowing you to view its content and quantity. Light in overall weight, it is good for carrying on travels. The cleaner comes with a golden metallic screw cap, and a plastic stopper, to stop it from spilling over. It comes with a pump for ease of use.
- It is light, and a daily cleansing product, so would not be taking care of intensive cleaning.
- It is completely natural, but only a surface-level cleaner. For deep cleaning, you have to opt for a more intensive product.
- The bottle is not completely spill-proof.
About the Brand
Forest Essentials is a traditional and authentic brand where the secrets of ancient beauty rituals have been brought to life. The belief of the company lies in creating “A Beautiful Environment”. This is done by:
- Deriving herbs from sustainable agriculture.
- Following environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Following environment-friendly waste management practices.
A facial cleanser by Forest essentials with the blends of saffron and neem leaf extract. It removes the dead cells along with toxins and adds that glow we all desire.