Table of Contents:
- Product Highlights Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil
- About the Product Description
- Benefits of the Product Indulekha Bhringa Tel
- Key Ingredients in Indulekha Hair Oil
- How to Apply/Use How to Use/Apply Idulekha Bringha Hair Oil for Quick Result
- Precautions Indulekha Hair Oil Side Effects
- Where to Buy Indulekha Hair Oil in India?
Last Updated on January 5, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
Product Highlights Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil
- Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall
- It uses natural ingredients beneficial for hair: Bringhraj, Svetakutaja, Amla, Coconut oil
- Bottle includes ‘selfie comb’ that helps in applying oil directly to scalp
- Regular and consistent use of Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil reduces hair fall and leaves hair healthy and glossy
About the Product Description
Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. It is made of various natural ingredients that are known to be beneficial for hair. Bringhraj, Svetakutaja, Amla and Coconut oil all have various vitamins and fatty acids that promote healthy hair, repair damage and soothe the scalp. As a result, hair is strengthened, resulting in less breakage and hair fall. The oil also treats dandruff and other scalp conditions, and moisturizes hair, leaving it glossy and smooth. Consistent use of Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil will ensure a reduction in hair fall. Instead, hair will be healthy and lustrous. However, the oil does not work on a short term basis; you will not see any benefits after the first few applications. Four months is the ideal time to notice a proper improvement in hair growth and appearance.
Benefits of the Product Indulekha Bhringa Tel
- Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil effectively reduces hair fall
- It contains natural ingredients highly beneficial to a healthy scalp and hair
- It strengthens hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth and reducing hair damage and breakage
- Indulekha Hair Oil treats and prevents dandruff
- Regular use will ensure healthy, lustrous hair
Key Ingredients in Indulekha Hair Oil
Bringhraj is a medicinal herb popular in Ayurveda for rejuvenating hair roots. It is easily absorbed into the scalp, where it improves blood circulation, allowing nutrients to reach hair roots. Bringhraj also cures dandruff and other scalp irritations. It is effective in curbing hair fall and promoting healthy hair growth. Bringhraj is also known to prevent premature greying.
This Ayurvedic herb is known for its antimicrobial properties that help to treat and prevent dandruff and other scalp infections. Its anti inflammatory properties also aid in soothing the scalp and promoting hair growth.
Rich in iron and Vitamin A, Amla helps to promote hair growth. Its high content of Vitamin C and antioxidants repairs everyday damage as well as prevents premature greying of hair. Amla also contains fatty acids that strengthen hair follicles and stimulate healthy, glossy hair growth.
4) Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains fatty acids that effectively repair and strengthen hair follicles. When hair is strengthened, there is less damage and breakage, resulting in less hair loss. At the same time, coconut oil promotes healthy hair growth. Coconut oil moisturizes your scalp and hair, preventing flakiness, dandruff, and dry hair.
How to Apply/Use How to Use/Apply Idulekha Bringha Hair Oil for Quick Result
- Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil comes with a ‘selfie comb’ that helps to dispense the oil directly to your scalp
- Use the selfie comb to apply oil to your scalp
- Massage gently with fingertips for additional benefits
- Leave on for 2-3 hours before washing with shampoo
- Use 3 times weekly for mild hair fall and 4 times weekly for severe hair fall
- Use for four months to see the best results
Who is it for
- Age: Suitable for all ages
- Gender: Suitable for men and women
- Concerns: Use to reduce hair fall and dandruff
- Colour: Light brown
- Smell: Very strong herbal smell, could be irritating to some
- Texture: Slightly thick oil. Hair is heavy and greasy after application, requires thorough washing to remove stickiness.
Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil comes in a plastic bottle with a selfie comb applicator. While this comb is useful to apply the oil directly to your scalp, it causes leakage. Also, the oil bottle is not travel-friendly, even though a plug for travel purposes is provided.
Precautions Indulekha Hair Oil Side Effects
There may be a reverse effect upon stopping the use of this oil.
Where to Buy Indulekha Hair Oil in India?
I personally got mine from a supermarket in my city but it is also available on Amazon.(Amazon PDP Link with Ref Tag)