Table of Contents:
Last Updated on February 9, 2021 by Team FinderWheel
- A mild daily-use cleaner, it helps reduce hair fall, strengthens hair and promotes hair growth.
- Hydrating chemical free shampoo, it is 100% paraben, sulphate and petrochemical free.
- Retains moisture and increases the tensile strength of the hair.
- Restores the balance of the scalp.
- Makes the hair feel soft and bouncy, along with increasing its volume.
About Kama Ayurveda Rose And Jasmine Hair Cleanser
Made with pure essential oil extracts of rose and jasmine, along with vegetable soy oil, Kama Ayurveda Rose And Jasmine Hair Cleanser is a chemical free shampoo that not only reduces hair fall but also promotes hair growth. Being completely free from sulphate, paraben and petrochemicals, it nourishes hair without stealing away its natural oil. A true Kama Ayurveda product, its natural and well-tested ingredients help strengthen hair and protect it from damage by dirt, dust and pollution.
Benefits of Kama Ayurveda Rose And Jasmine Hair Cleanser
- It is 97.9% chemical free.
- Reduces hair fall, through its natural ingredient base.
- Promotes hair growth, by nourishing the roots.
- Strengthens hair by increasing its tensility.
- Mild and soothing, it does not take away the natural nutrient of the scalp.
- A calming fragrance that stimulates the senses.
Rose is a magical ingredient for the skin and hair. Often used in astringents and toners, a rose has antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties that help retain the youthfulness and freshness of the skin. It also helps prevent irritation and rashes. With regard to hair, rose nourishes hair follicles, strengthens dry hair, prevents inflammations on the scalp and promotes hair growth with its natural herbal properties. It also has amazing hydrating and moisturizing qualities.
Like the rose, jasmine too has anti-microbial, antiseptic and moisturizing properties that help to strengthen hair. Jasmine has been an age-old formula used to improve hair texture and be used as an ornament. The light and flowery fragrance help to de-stress the senses, and thereby relaxes the body. The aroma also acts as an anti-depressant. Along with this, it helps retain moisture in the hair, along with minerals.
3) Aloe Vera
Aloe vera juice is essential for strengthening hair roots. It has a substance called proteolytic enzymes which replenish the dead skin cells of your scalp. It takes care of itchy scalps and prevents dandruff. It also has qualities similar to keratin.
4) Amla Extract
Amla contains fatty acids which stimulate the hair follicles and reduces hair fall. Vitamin C in its content prevents premature greying of the hair and protects it from the harmful sun rays. It also enhances the natural color of the hair, giving a more refreshing look.
5) Hibiscus Extract
Hibiscus extract is another well-tested ingredient that helps to reduce hair fall, along with preventing premature greying. What is best about this ingredient is that it helps to tackle split ends, and improves the overall texture of the hair.
How to Use
- Wet your hair before the shampoo process.
- Take some quantity according to your hair length (e.g. 7-8 pumps of the dispenser for medium length hair).
- Rub it in on the scalp and massage it around.
- Bring the lather to the tips of the hair, gently.
- It doesn’t lather much, so do not worry about the dirt. After drying, you will notice that it has been cleansed the scalp efficiently.
Who is it for
- Hair Type: It is an elixir for damaged and frizzy hair, especially ones that are harmed by the chemical treatment or pollution.
- Age: The product is suitable for all age groups.
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Dry hair, Hair Thinning, Removes Dandruff, Hair Growth.
- Texture: Neither very liquid, nor very spongy, but rather a perfect texture of smoothness, coupled with ease of spreading. Since it is sulphate free, it does not lather much.
- Colour: Light Brownish tinge to a transparent concoction.
- Smell: It smells delicately of jasmine and rose, which is mild and stimulating for the senses.
The Kama Ayurveda Rose And Jasmine Hair Cleanser is packed in a brown bottle, with a golden metallic cap. It comes with a dispenser that helps to control the quantity being used. It has a special lock and unlock system, making this chemical free shampoo travel-friendly.
- Avoid using it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. You can do a patch test by applying a small amount on the side of your neck under the ear and waiting for 5 minutes. If it causes a reaction, avoid using it.
- It is an everyday mild cleanser. Avoid using it for too oily or greasy hair, lest you are not left disappointed.
About the Brand
Kama Ayurveda promotes the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. The value of the company lies in making pure Ayurvedic products using natural ingredients. The products are 100% Natural, which has gone through the highest quality of preparation process. The range of Authentic Ayurvedic products offered is in the range of Skin, Hair and Body care. The brand is also known for its Beauty Treatments.
A SLS and Paraben free hair cleanser which is gentle on your scalp. It leaves the aroma of rose and jasmine and promotes the growth and improves the strength and elasticity of hair.