Patanjali Protein Hair Conditioner
- Patanjali Protein Hair conditioner brings a silky and bouncy appearance to the hair.
- It keeps the hair in condition until the next shower and hence one can always have a “Good hair day”.
- It contains natural ingredients like Aloe vera juice, sunflower oil, Hemp seed oil etc, which enable maintain hair in a smooth and tangle free manner.
- Hair doesn’t feel dry and rough if this conditioner is used and a person will be able to pull off any look with ease.
About Patanjali Protein Hair Conditioner
Patanjali Protein Hair conditioner is a low-priced hair conditioner abundantly available in the market, that works the required purpose. As it contains some natural ingredients, it definitely falls under the “suggested Hair conditioner” category. It doesn’t have any adverse effects on the hair or the scalp and helps the hair look non-frizzy and smooth.
Benefits of Using Patanjali Protein Hair Conditioner
- This conditioner lets the hair be well-kept for some days after using it, till the next application.
- It doesn’t let hair to get dry or get tangled, and thereby lets a person pull off any hairstyle.
- Since it helps hair to be de-tangled, indirectly it reduces hair fall, which may otherwise have happened due to tangled hair.
- After the application of conditioner, a mild rinsing is enough to wash the conditioner off, unlike some conditioners which stick to hair and can’t be washed.
- It doesn’t have any side effects and hence can be used without hesitation.
- It works on dry hair by smoothing out the rough ends.
Key Ingredients in Patanjali Protein Hair Conditioner
1) Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera contains essential elements like Vitamin A, B, E, which aid in keeping the hair moisturised. It adds a smooth and lustrous look to the hair.
2) Sunflower oil
Sunflower oil also contributes to the shiny look and it reduces frizzy-ness of the hair.
3) Hemp seed oil
This oil helps fight hair breakage, which is of utmost importance in case of dry hair.
4) Almond oil
Almond oil is of service in dealing Split ends. It keeps the hair soft and silky.
How to Use Patanjali Protein Hair Conditioner
- Once the shower is taken, A small quantity of 5 grams is to be taken on palms and should be evenly applied all over the hair, leaving scalp alone.
- Then, it should be left for around 5 minutes.
- It should then be rinsed off with water.
- It is suggested to be used twice a week.
Who is it for
This conditioner can be used by men and women of all ages and as it helps keep any type of hair conditioned.
- Texture: It is white in colour with thick, cream-based consistency.
- Colour: White in colour.
- Odour: It has a strong herbal smell, which lasts for a few hours after the shower.
The conditioner is sold in a white plastic tube, with a lid. It is portable and can be included in a travel kit. The firm lid can be used to place it anywhere in the washroom and it can be easily squeezed out of the tube.
Care should be taken while spreading the conditioner on to hair, as it should not be applied on the scalp, which would make the scalp extra oily and not serving the purpose.
Patanjali offers a diverse range of products to consumers all over India. This Brand and its products are always available both online and offline. Patanjali lays due significance in using natural ingredients in its products. It manufactures home care and personal care necessities among others.