Table of Contents:
- WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- About WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- Benefits of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- Key Ingredients of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- How to Use WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Side Effects
- FAQs on Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- 100% vegan
- Cruelty-free product
- Made from Himalayan Apple Cider
- Mild shampoo
- Worth the price
- SLS free
Soft and shiny hairs are desired by all but few get them, some have this by nature’s grace and some have it after investing alot for their hair-care. We do care alot for our hairs, but caring alone is not enough, the right products should also be used for having the desired hairs, if the right products are used then it would work on the desired area and provide the expected result.
For shiny and smooth hairs, apple cider is a good choice to wasg your hairs with but using Apple Cider can be tough sometimes, so WOW has brought up a shampoo of the same Apple Cider called the WOW Apple Cider Shampoo. It is made from authentic Himalayan Apple Cider. It is cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo brings new shine into the hairs and works upon dry patches of the hairs to make them soft and full of life. WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo also works on the dandruff issues of the scalp so that hairs become softer, it also solves the problem of itchy scalp and makes them healthy.
Benefits of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- SLS free
- Very soft shampoo
- Enriched with Apple Cider
- Detoxifying effect
- Makes hairs shiny
- Makes hair soft
- Controls frizz
- Removes dandruff
- Provides relief from itchy scalp
Key Ingredients of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
Purified Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphoadiacetate, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Natural Apple Cider Vinegar, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, PEG 150 Distearate, Fragrance, Color Yellow 6. CONDITIONER: Purified
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider vinegar is made by crushing the apples, getting the juice and then it’s fermentation to alcohol then to vinegar. Apple Cider vinegar is used to detoxify hairs and is very soft on hair, it makes hairs soft and smooth.
2. Almond Oil
Almond oil is another great ingredient for hairs, it is very lightweight and carries vitamin E which makes healthy hair and also makes scalp healthy.
3. Argan Oil
Argan Oil is a great ingredient for hair care, it seeps inside the skin and repairs it. It is a natural softener. It is non-greasy plus it gives the desired shine.
How to Use WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
● Wet your hairs
● Squeeze out a dime-shaped amount
● Rub on hands to spread evenly
● Apply on your hairs and scalp
● Gently massage
● Leave for 2 minutes
● Rinse thoroughly
● Better results when teamed with matching conditioner and other products
Who is it for
● Hair type- Suitable for all hair kind, for clinically treated as well
● Age- Teenage to adults a can use it, not for children
● Gender- This shampoo is for all genders
● Concern- Soft hairs, shiny hairs, itchy scalp, dandruff
- Texture- Lil thick texture, not runny
- Colour- pearl white in color
- Smell- pleasant Tresemme signature smell
The product comes in a bottle of plastic. The bottle is cylindrical and sturdy, seal pack is of high quality to avoid spillage. The opening is a screw cap with a press button open, it’s easy to handle and can be taken anywhere.
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Side Effects
- Do not swallow
- Don’t use near eyes
- In case of any irritation consult a doctor
- Check ingredients for possible allergies
WOW was established in 2005 with the aim of providing quality products at competitive prices. WOW has so far done that and provides excellent products of skin-care and hair-care.
FAQs on Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
1. Is apple cider vinegar shampoo good for your hair?
Apple Cider is a good detoxifying agent for your hairs, it removes all the product build-up which is there in the hair and makes them clean from a deep level. Apple Cider shampoo does the same thing, so detoxifying eventually leads to all clean and healthy hairs which makes Apple Cider Shampoo good for your hairs.
2. Is apple cider vinegar shampoo good for psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin condition in which skin suffers from break-out and itching, apple cider removes all those itchiness and makes scalp healthy. So, apple cider is good for psoriasis, if after using the shampoo any irritation occurs, immediately stop using it and consult a doctor.
3. What is ACV shampoo?
ACV shampoo is a shampoo which contains apple cider vinegar,, ACV is an acronym for Apple Cider vinegar.
4. Can Apple cider vinegar make your hair grow?
Apple Cider does not directly contribute to hair growth, however, the indirect factors like soft hairs, frizz-free, and a healthy scalp is provided by this shampoo which indirectly contributes to hair growth.
5. Can Apple cider vinegar damage your hair?
Apple Cider is a natural product if it does not cause any benefit for you, it will not cause a loss either but if have an allergy from Apple Cider then it can damage your hairs.